The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 200 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and make our center the next step in your career!
We are now seeking a skilled candidate to join our institution within the External Affairs Section to support and develop marketing programs and activities and thus enhance the promotion of FNUSA-ICRC.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing plan including strategy, goals and budget.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes - based on analysis and feedback.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Communicate with research groups and other departments and coordinate marketing activities across the organization.
- Prepare marketing campaigns (online, print, outdoor etc.).
- Develop company website.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Cooperate with Event manager on organizing events – press conferences, open days, conferences etc.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity.
- Communicate and cooperate with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Prerequisites for successful role performance:
- Proven working experience in marketing required.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proactive and creative approach, time flexibility.
- Analytical thinking, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work independently and under pressure.
- Team-oriented attitude with independent decision-making abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in optimizing of website and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Czech mother tongue, with very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- General knowledge of medicine/healthcare industry an advantage.
- University degree.
- Position where you will contribute to addressing the major health issues of today.
- The opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization.
- Truly international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter in English and Czech language to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.