The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 200 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and make our center the next step in your career!
We are now seeking a skilled candidate to join our institution within the External Affairs Section to support and develop marketing programs and activities and thus enhance the promotion of FNUSA-ICRC.
- Develop and manage a PR plan including strategy, goals and budget.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Evaluate opportunities for media partnerships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, articles, and keynote presentations.
- Write and edit of in-house magazines, newsletters, annual report.
- Prepare and supervise the production of brochures, leaflets, promotional videos.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs.
- Create and optimize of website content.
- Manage and update information on social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Develop and supervision of unified graphical style within the FNUSA-ICRC.
- Cooperate with the Assistant for Compulsory Publicity on activities related to compulsory publicity of the project to make sure the project´s public presentations are in line with EU requirements.
- Cooperate with event manager on organizing events – press conferences, open days, conferences etc.
- Develop internal communications and inform employees of various company activities.
Prerequisites for successful role performance:
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Strong relationships with local and national media outlets.
- Good presentation and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work independently and under pressure.
- Professional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Czech and English language skills. Spoken and written English will be used on daily basis.
- Relationships with international media outlets an advantage.
- Management skills an advantage.
- Work experience in international environment - multinational company, international organization, etc. an advantage.
- General knowledge of medicine/healthcare industry an advantage.
- Ability to host events.
- Master Degree in public relations, marketing or media studies.
- Working experience in public relations.
- Experience with health care and/or R&D is a strong advantage.
- Experience with projects funded from EU is a strong advantage.
- Two contacts for reference.
- Motivating salary.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- The opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization.
- Truly international work environment.
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter in English and Czech language to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.