Principal Investigator – Epidemiology/Preventive Medicine
International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center with over 200 researchers. We focus mainly on cardiovascular, neurological and oncological diseases trying to find new methods, technologies and medicaments for their effective prevention and treatment.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team within the Kardiovize Brno 2030 research group - a health prevention scheme that aims to identify risk factors, novel diagnostic approaches and preventive measure in the Brno town citizen cohort.
Join us as a Principal Investigator and
make our center the next step in your research career.
- identifying novel risk factors
- developing novel diagnostic approaches
- identifying, developing and implementing novel preventive measures
for cardiovascular, neurological, oncological and other diseases
- manage and coordinate a large epidemiological study
- lead a research group focused on preventive medicine
- apply for national and international grants
- publish results in impacted international journals, present outcomes at international congresses
- actively search for new potential international partnerships and closely cooperate with existing collaborating institutions
- look for new industrial partners
- closely collaborate with other researchers within ICRC
- be responsible for budgeting (obtaining grants, getting contracted research agreements and clinical studies, control of the budget)
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology, Public Health, Medicine, or Biostatistics; MPH degree is an asset
- experience with management of a research team/group
- demonstrated ability to carry out independent researchin the field of preventive medicine
- strong track record of publishing high impact research papers and obtaining grants in the field of preventive medicine
- very good command of both spoken and written English, Czech is an asset
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- international working environment
- leadership role in the field of preventive medicine
- access to a large epidemiological cohort
- cooperation with national and foreign institution
- support from a biostatistics team
- professional support for your grant applications
The candidates are invited to send their CV, a full list of publications and a statement of research interests to email@example.com.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.