Head of Business Development
The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) , Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 200 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and make our center the next step in your career!
We are now seeking an experienced candidate to join our institution within the External Affairs Section to build and execute on the FNUSA-ICRC business development strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute on the business development strategy in order to support FNUSA-ICRC goals
- Identify business opportunities, develop current and new relationships and lead all aspects of deal execution with industrial companies
- Achieve predefined sales objectives
- Conduct industry research to create lists of potential customers
- Coordinate with principal investigators, clinical trials department and marketing team to align on outreach goals
- Regularly check the ongoing FNUSA-ICRC research activities, provide feedback to researchers and consult with them on opportunities for further development in terms of market demand
- Represent FNUSA-ICRC and speak at conferences, trade fairs and other relevant events
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Notable business development experience, solid negotiation skills and track record preferably in healthcare and/or pharmaceutical sphere
- Demonstrated success in leading all aspects of large and small strategic deals from start to finish
- Problem solving and analytical skills, combined with excellent business judgment
- Team-oriented attitude with an ability to partner with leads across the institution
- Proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients, persistent approach when contacting the right partners
- Proven people management skills
- University degree, preferably in medicine, medical technologies, or biotechnology
- Truly international work environment
- Close cooperation with wide range of stake-holders from top researchers and clinicians to
- Position where you will contribute to addressing the major health issues of today
- The opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
- Competitive salary
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.