Research Nurse – Sleep Medicine
The International Clinical Research Center (ICRC) of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 200 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and make our center the next step in your career!
We are now seeking a skilled candidate to join our institution on the position of Research Nurse within our Sleep Laboratories. The aim of the research group focused on sleep medicine is to study the significance of risk factors such as sleep-related breathing disorders, or “sleep apnea”, and their connection with obesity and other cardiovascular diseases including myocardial infarction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive nursing care about patients in Sleep lab
- Evaluating, processing and understanding of sleep studies
- Providing a patient education
- Providing a technical expertise
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The general level of education of medical school or university
- 2 years of experience in comprehensive nursing care- cardiology or neurology advantage
- Technical knowledge about relevant and used equipment
- Nursing registration
- Deep knowledge of ECG
- Knowledge of GCP
- Decision-making skills
- Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Teamwork, responsibility, precision, attention to detail
- Full time job, temporary with possibility of extension
- Position where you will contribute to addressing the major health issues of today
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Truly international work environment
- Competitive salary
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.