The International Clinical Research Center (ICRC) of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 200 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and make our center the next step in your career!
We are now seeking a skilled candidate to join our institution within the External Affairs Section to support and develop marketing programs and activities and thus enhance the promotion of FNUSA-ICRC.
- management and administration of grant projects;
- co-ordination of data collection and independent preparing of monitoring reports;
- administration of project changes, communication with the grant providers, methodological support to others;
- active participation in internal administrative processes necessary for project implementation;
- participation during inspections and audits of projects;
- communication with the research project teams.
Prerequisites for successful role performance:
- University Degree;
- professional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- English language skills; spoken and written English will be used on daily basis;
- work experience in academic or research environment is an advantage;
- experience with projects funded from Structural funds of EU, framework programme or similar is an advantage;
- proactive and creative approach, time flexibility;
- analytical thinking, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- ability to solve urgent matters and work independently and under pressure;
- team-oriented attitude with independent decision-making abilities.
- motivating salary;
- 5 weeks of holidays;
- the opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization;
- truly international work environment.
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter in English and Czech language to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.