International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center with over 200 researchers. We focus mainly on cardiovascular and neurological diseases and we are trying to find new methods, technologies and medicaments for their effective prevention and treatment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who will join our HR team and help us with human resources agenda - such as their HR plans and budgets, job openings and interviews.
Your main tasks will include:
- proactive communication with team leaders about their HR needs
- monitoring of HR budgets and plans of individual teams, proposing changes and adjustments
- recruitment of new researchers and administrative staff, creating appealing job openings and using specific channels and job boards
- communication with new candidates, conducting job interviews (together with our researchers)
- employment visas – communication with government authorities, assisting foreigners with their applications
- cooperation with the HR Manager and the rest of our team on optimization and simplification of HR processes, updates of internal regulations and methodologies
We are looking for somebody who is:
- genuinely interested in Human Resources, willing to learn new things and improve his/her skills every day – your previous experience in HR will be a strong advantage, experience from research and/or academic environment highly appreciated
- a positive person with a sense of humor, empathy, somebody who really enjoys communicating with people and helping them solve problems
- proactive and independent
- persistent, self-confident, assertive yet friendly, punctual and able to handle both creative and mundane repetitive paperwork
As you can see, the most important thing is your personality, however, you should also have:
- at least 2 years of work experience in HR or related field (administration, PR…) on an independent position
- advanced English, both verbal and written, as you will be using it every day
- fluency in Czech or Slovak
- university education
- good knowledge of MS Office
- experience with EU projects as advantage
How to apply?
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you! Send us your CV and a brief cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.