St. Anne´s University Hospital Brno - International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation, science and research medical center with more than 400 employees, who seek, on a daily basis, to contribute to the improvement of health care while enhancing the quality of human life.
It is people who are the key factor of our success. We appreciate the contribution of every individual, respecting them, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
Currently, we are looking for new colleagues for the following jobs:
At FNUSA-ICRC, we offer and warrant, on a long-term basis:
- respect for the principles of equal treatment and non-discrimination in recruitment
- equal opportunities in any position and in any field (professional development, career growth, reconciliation of private and professional life, etc.)
- equal remuneration and equal opportunities in career growth
- potential of both personal and professional development
- part-time jobs
- work from home or teleworking
- sharing assignments possible
- internships at world-renowned sites
Job candidates are recruited on a competitive basis.