ICRC PartnerNet - Research Partnership Network - Completed Project
- Czech title: ICRC PartnerNet - Partnerská síť výzkumné spolupráce
- Registration number: CZ.1.07/2.4.00/31.0057
- Program: Education for Competitiveness Operational Programme
- Priority axis: 7.2 – Tertiary Education, Research and Development
- Area of support: 7.2.4 – Partnership and Networks
- Beneficiary: St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno
- Budget: 21,656,591.04 CZK
- Start of implementation: May 1, 2012
- End of implementation:April 30, 2014
- Duration: 24 months
- Project Manager: Mgr. Martin Bartoš
- Contact: phone: +420 543 185 496, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project supports the development of cooperation between St. Anne's University Hospital Brno (project applicant) and other partners of the project. The partners of the project are: BioTest s. r. o., Quintiles Czech Republic, s. r. o., FAVEA, B. BraunMedical s. r. o., CzechINVENT technological agency, o. p. s., and the University Hospital in Brno.
The main objective is to intensify the existing cooperation and coordination of partners supporting cooperation in science and research, and to support new cooperation, especially in the fields of business development, management of clinical trials, and preparation of joint international projects. The above mentioned cooperation should contribute to more effective research and transfer of knowledge in the field of pharmacy and biotechnologies, and to the support of innovations in medicine.
The aim is also to enhance long-term cooperation at the international level in the form of short-term internships and study missions carried out at important foreign institutions, such as Mayo Clinic, Clinical Research Centre Malmö, Biomedical Centre Lund.
The project is financed from the European Social Fund and from the state budget of the Czech Republic under the Education for Competitiveness Operational Program.