IKTA Partnership and Network - Completed Project
- Czech title: Vzdělávací síť iktových center
- Registration number: CZ.1.07/2.4.00/12.0046
- Program: Education for Competitiveness Operational Program
- Priority axis: 7.2 Tertiary Education, Research and Development
- Area of support: 7.2.4 – Partnership and Networks
- Beneficiary: Masaryk University
- Partner: St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno
- Budget: 33 366 486,- CZK
- Start of implementation: January 1, 2010
- End of implementation: December 31, 2012
- Duration: 36 month
- Supervisor doc. MUDr. Robert Mikulík, Ph.D.
- Project Manager: Ing. Jitka Blažková
- Contact: phone: +420 543 185 578, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objective of the project is to create a network of ictus centres (centres of medical care for patients affected by a brain stroke), which will be engaged in cooperation, communication and education within the framework of the Czech Republic. The centres will communicate by means of a communication portal, databases, regular educational seminars and conferences. Thanks to the project outputs, the centres will share experience, gain new knowledge in the treatment of CMP, and bring up-to-date knowledge to research and educational programs of universities and hospitals.
For more information, see the project website www.ikta.cz (in Czech).
The project is financed from the European Social Fund and from the state budget of the Czech Republic under the Education for Competitiveness Operational Program.