Simulation Training of Communication Skills for Medical Devices Staff in the South Moravian Region - Completed Project
- Czech title: Simulační výuka komunikačních dovedností zaměstnanců zdravotnických zařízení v Jihomoravském kraji
- Registration number: CZ.1.07/3.2.04/06.0041
- Program: Education for Competitiveness Operational Program
- Priority axis: 7.3 Further Education
- Area of support: 7.3.2 Support of Further Education
- Beneficiary: St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno
- Budget: 2,224 154 CZK
- Start of implementation: June 1, 2014
- End of implementation: May 31, 2015
- Duration: 24 months
- Supervisor: Mgr. Jana Zvěřinová
- Project Manager: Mgr. Svatava Kalná (phone: +420 543 185 575, GSM: +420 603 177 556, email:email@example.com)
The main objective of the project is to expand the range of further education, promoting professional growth and qualification of paramedical workers in the South Moravia Region, and thus strengthening the competitiveness of the target groups in the labor market. Participation in key project activities will enable the general nurses, carers and paramedics of cooperating medical facilities, Brothers of Charity Hospital, Kyjov Hospital, state/funded organization, Accident Hospital Brno, Brno Military Hospital p.o., to participate in activities aimed at enhancing not just basic communication skills.
During the project three courses will be accredited:
"Simulation training of paramedical staff – effective patient education"
"Simulation training of paramedical staff – communication with patients and relatives" "Simulation training of paramedical staff – basic communication skills"
The project, with registration number CZ.1.07/3.2.04/06.0041, is funded by the European Social Fund and the state budget under the Operational Programme Education for Competitiveness.